(This is a seriously abridged list of why I can’t stand Sarah Palin…)
5. Her interior design sense is seriously lacking. I mean can you imagine her entertaining heads of state in the VP mansion with caribou heads, dungeness crab & bear carcasses everywhere? (Photo from Huffington Post.)
4. I happen to like and see a need for natural history museums (where the carcasses of aforementioned animals would seem more appropriate) because I think dinosaurs did exist.
3. Can you imagine what anyone who feels threatened enough to issue a formal statement in response to a comment made by Matt Damon would do if a world leader looked at her crossed-eyed?
2. For Palin, travel abroad means going to the continental US.
1. I don’t trust anyone who thinks that they have an ‘in’ on what God’s will is. In some circles this is called delusional thinking.