There are some really fun knitting/crochet blogs that I love to keep up with (see the blogroll for many of them, others yet to be posted…). It’s fun, though, when someone tries your pattern. Joan at the Local Needle in Florida posted a picture of her knitted kumochan amigurumi, ‘Vera BRATley’. Vera’s a cute little spider putting her many arms to good use — with tons of shopping bags!
Some of the other blogs I have seen with great amigurumi:
- Owly just posted her first crocheted amigurumi pattern, Sarita, a really cute Mexican doll with sweet braided hair and such a cute face.
- Kinoko has a whole gallery of critters posted.
- Bittersweet has a lot of amigurumi (complete with charming stories) and some great free patterns (even a few knitted ones…). Her latest is a really awesome purple owl.
- Amelia at Ask The Bellweather just posted a FO/OWL named Wowl who is also extremely sweet (and purplely).
- Calypso has a cute little monkey – her first amigurumi which is just adorable (I love his smile!)
- Patti Haskins has a couple of super fun and colorful crochet cats. One of her colorful creations was posted recently on the Softies Central website.
I know that there are tons of great amigurumi bloggers out there who create really cute things and are also willing to share their patterns. If you know of any or if you would like to share your amigurumi creations, feel free to post a link!