My mom just sent me one of those forwarded email messages that traverse the globe, but I thought they were pretty funny, so I thought I’d post it…
1) (On an infant’s shirt): Already smarter than Bush.
2) 1/20/09: End of an Error.
3) That’s OK, I Wasn’t Using My Civil Liberties Anyway.
4) Let’s Fix Democracy in This Country First.
5) Bush. Like a Rock. Only Dumber.
6) You Can’t Be Pro-War And Pro-Life At The Same Time.
7) If You Can Read This, You’re Not Our President.
8. Hey, Bush Supporters: Embarrassed Yet?
9) George Bush: Creating the Terrorists Our Kids Will Have to Fight.
10) Impeachment: It’s Not Just for Blowjobs Anymore.
11) America : One Nation, Under Surveillance.
12) They Call Him “W” So He Can Spell It.
13) Which God Do You Kill For?
14) Jail to the Chief.
15) Who Would Jesus Torture?
16) No, Seriously, Why Did We Invade?
17) Bush: God’s Way of Proving Intelligent Design is Full of Crap.
18) Bad president! No Banana.
19) We Need a President Who’s Fluent In At Least One Language.
20) We’re Making Enemies Faster Than We Can Kill Them.
21) Rich Man’s War, Poor Man’s Blood.
22) Is It Vietnam Yet?
23) Bush Doesn’t Care About White People, Either.
24) Where Are We Going? And Why Are We In This Handbasket?
25) You Elected Him. You Deserve Him.
26) Impeach Cheney First.
27) Dubya, Your Dad Shoulda Pulled Out, Too.
28) When Bush Took Office, Gas Was $1.32.
29) The Republican Party: Our Bridge to the 11th Century.
30) 2004: Embarrassed; 2005: Horrified; 2006: Terrified.
Which one is your favorite??? I laughed (and sometimes cried — see #28) at some of them, but I thought 27 was my all time favorite…